We offer a wide selection of decorative windows for garage doors. Whatever your tastes are, it will be easy for you to find the window model that will enhance the looks of your home.
Other window models are available on request. For more information on this, please contact us.
Available window models according to the GARAGA garage door model
Choose a model of home from those that are proposed and see the different possible options. Nowadays, garage door windows don’t have to be placed only in the top or 3rd section!
Here are some questions that are frequently asked about windows for garage doors. Click on the links to see the answers.
- Will adding windows to my garage door really enhance its looks?
- Do you offer other types of glass other than clear?
- Can I add windows to my existing Garaga door?
- Is the California door (all-glass sections) safe?
- What is the difference between sealed thermopane and double-glazed windows?
- How can I repaint a Garaga window frame?
- What should I use to clean regular, acrylic or polycarbonate windows?
- Is it normal for condensation to form on my windows?
- What can cause a double-pane (thermopane) garage door window to break?
- What is the warranty on your garage door windows?
Our windows are long lasting, weatherproof and their polypropylene (or synthetic resin) frames will not fade over time. We offer sealed, double-pane windows (thermo-pane), panoramic windows or single-pane windows.